therefore, we were one

Saturday 23 March 2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful

Assalamualaikum, anyeong!

This will be the last blogpost related to Kpop and it will be about wanna one, just gonna make it short but meaningful.


Therefore, we were one - is the phrase they used during their last concert early this year. It was a sad ending for the temporary group and also to the wannables. I hated the phrase so much, it supposed to be Therefore, we are still one because it doesn't matter if their activities as a group still going on or they disband, those 11 guys would have a special place in my heart.



But 2 days ago, I was like, Aaaa now it makes sense hm at least to me. Indeed, therefore we were one 🙂 I'm leaving them behind, saying goodbye and waving my hands to them with bucket of tears. InsyaAllah, I was a wannable 🙂

Thanks for the past years and all the memories you gave me including albums, dvds, fancons and all official merchandises I had. I've sold some of it with cheaper price and some more are on the list.

These were some of my collections.

Albums

The inside

Innisfree lipbalm

Infinite DVD that I purchased in 2013

Seongwoo Summer Package

Premier fancon

Spent extra RM50 for ticket service

Photobook

It is pretty

Headband I bought during the con

My collection

I had them in just a few months and I spent my money like water tahu tak Astaghfirullah habis duit rm1k++ sebab wanna one sahaja 😣 it was good lah masatu tapi srsly, keperitan duit tu memang terasa sangat!!! Separuh mati jugak rasa dia.

I've changed my whatsapp wallpaper, and about to change phone wallpaper, screensaver, laptop wallpaper and blog header soon insyaAllah.

Honestly, it feel weird changing to diff wallpaper after a year and a half, I guess

I'm wondering how would I take down all the posters in my room later on hmmm it's a bit sad but nah issokay, it will be okay.

How my room looks like

Still got some more on the other side of the room

Now goodbye, wanna one 🌱

Comments