REVIEW | Garnier Light Complete Essence and Serum Cream

Friday 9 December 2016

Salam.

I was super bored right now but I don't really have that much 'kerajinan' to study. Lagi lagi waktu petang lepas Asar macam ni. Memang tak berapa nak masuk lah jawabnya. I'll jog at 5.30pm today and I still have lot of time before that. So, I decided to do a review on the new products that I'd bought at the drugstore right before I enter college. 

I'd been eyeing this two products for quite sometimes and really wanted to try it. Those two products are Garnier Light Complete Super Essence and Multi-action Whitening Serum Cream. The packaging are sooooo nice especially the primary container that look so good! Ok let us see the Garnier products that I managed to get on my hands 😁

This is the secondary containers of those two products

The primary containers look so nice right??!

Garnier Light Complete Super Essence
I really love the texture of this essence. Less concentrated than serum which means it's more fluidy just the way I like it. It's really easy to use, just need to pump it and apply on the face and neck. It has nice lemon scent that is so refreshing everytime I use it. And it is also well-absorb in your face. No sticky feeling and I feel so light after using it. This essence are believed to brighten the face and reduce the spots which really useful for me right now because I have lots of pimple marks here and there. The price is so affordable especially for those who doesn't want to spend lot of money on skincare products that you'd never try before. It's around RM20 so cheapppp kan?!!

Garnier Light Complete Multi-action Whitening Serum Cream
I used different cream before this and wanted to change to this one. Okay, this is my newwwww favourite cream I must say! I love the texture and I love how it makes my face look much brighter when applying it (in natural way ofkos) It comes with UV protection SPF 19/PA+++ because it is actually a day cream + moisturizing cream so no need to use sunscreen after this okay 😉 Jimat duit 'cause it's 2 in 1 kann. It's not greasy at all so people with oily skin like me don't have to worry. Smell exactly like the essence and it's also can help to fade the scars that you get from acne and pimples. This cost around RM17 💵

There's nothing that I don't like about these products because they just work so well on my skin. There you go my review! Don't forget to grab yours at any drugstore near you. Going to post more on beauty products after this. Stay tune \^o^/

Comments

  1. Hi can I use day cream at night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope you cannot dear. Because day cream contains SPF. Tak sesuai pakai pada waktu malam sebab berkemungkinan menyebabkan clogged pores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It contains a long list of harsh chemicals like SLS, silicones, added fragrance, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, and others. These ingredients often irritate the scalp and are harsh on your hair health.
    Garnier Products In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete