sem 1 result

Saturday 3 December 2016

Salam.

It's nice to be able to write something up on this blog. It's really been awhile. I am so happy that I could watch Korean drama as much as I want without any worries. Have you done watching the 2 dramas, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Love in the Moonlight that I had mentioned in the previous post? Well, you really should have to. The last 4 episodes are heart-breaking that I cried my eyes out. 진짜 슬픈이에요. Really worth my tears.

This month, there are few new released drama that really catch my attention! A big clap to *drum rolls* The Man Living in Our House (Sweet Stranger and Me), Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo and Legend of The Blue Sea! 

Since I'm gonna start semester 2, I'll share my sem 1 result which not too good and not too bad. Level pertengahan lah kot. 


a gift for my parent
Tak sangka dah sebulan dah. And my semester break has come to an end. Sedihnyaaaaa huwaa no more sleep till afternoon and eat delicious and variety kind of food and also KOREAN DRAMA 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments