complete 10/10

Sunday 26 May 2019


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful

happy last 10 days of Ramadan!

Assalamualaikum, hi 🌿 After 3 years studying in different state from my best friends in Selangor, on 17th May I could finally meet all of them (like complete 10/10 duh!!). I feel more than happy 💚 Alhamdulillah.

It was pretty much a last minute plan. But I'm glad it turns out good, and everyone could come & enjoy the time we had together 😋 I was touched because first, despite their packed and busy schedules on friday, they tried to make time; second, some just came back from work and some from class; third, they came to KL from cyberjaya, shah alam etc (obviously aku paling jauh hahahaha).

post-iftar face

Blackpepper Chicken Pasta!!

Everyone is busy with their current life. In a good way, of course. Mira is now working as an English teacher while waiting for degree intake. Fatin, Yan, Nurin and Afiqah are in their second semester of degree. Dayah and Qiha are struggling to finish cat-acca exams (and soon to graduate and they can start working and make money). Syasya is now taking her driving license, and learn sewing after finish diploma. She is also waiting for degree intake this September. I can't wait to see how amazing they'll be in 5 more years. May Aida be as amazing as other people out there, nice to people, take good care of her parents, be more confident and love herself more. Aamiin 😊

Thanks gais for the amazing time 🌻 For the first time in 9 years of friendship (official year as a gang), I was the centre of attention where every pair of eyes were looking at me, waiting for my story. Haha. Well, y'know what story: the Fila guy story etc. It all started because I posted his photo on my instastory and everyone was like Who is this guy sebab aku nak post gambar muka sendiri pun jarang, apatah lagi gambar orang. Jadi orang lain kecoh sikit lah 😂

Well, we took hundreds (or maybe thousands) of pictures that night hahahaha and I'm glad we did sebab gambar jelah yang aku boleh tengok balik kalau rindu :')

Introducing, my best friends since primary school 💖

💙

Love you!!

Frenz till jannah ☺

See you when I see you 🙆

From vi.p to #projectkita <3

Comments

  1. can't help but to smile while reading this. im happy for you. i wish i could have my reunion with my friend as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah, moga kak ray dapat reunite dengan kawan kawan jugak nanti :)

      Delete