turning 20s

Friday 13 April 2018

Salam.

As I grow older I realize there's nothing fancy about birthday. It's just a day where I added 1 year to my current age. I wished for friends to celebrate mine when I was 19 years old. However, this year's different. My one and only birthday wish is to lay on bed all day long, listen to music and scroll through instagram. Checked ✅



These days, I keep on waiting for weekends so that I can sleep much longer than usual. I keep on being emotional over little things (but hey, I feel those little things are real concerns duh). I, sometimes, feel hopeless.

I miss the good old days I had in primary school with my best friends. Those days when we trained so hard to win for competitions, the times when cikgu Hazly and Azmi gave us bananas to eat before going to stadium, and those nights when I climbed over school gate setiap kali rehat masa tuition just to go home. I still haven't get a chance to meet my besties and it has been 2 years since the last time we gathered. I also kinda miss my secondary school fuh macam tak percaya je aku cakap benda ni tapi tulah mungkin faktor usia HAHAHAHA what I missed a lot are how close my form 1 classmates were despite different races we had in class, how amazing my form 2 friends were ( shed tears :") ), kawad kaki rumah ungu "Tun Abdullah Pasti Gegar!!!", those great but tiring days with kawad bomba geng and form 5 deskmates uhuuu how times flies so fast ❤ After spm ended, I spent 5 months working somewhere in Kajang & I missed those moments a bit; friends that I had back then, my first experience ever trying to make my own mcd ice cream and also how my employers treated me nicely.

I am thankful to Allah for the memories I had until now. Moga ingatan aku kuat :(



thanks Sarah!!!

thank you Hayati <3

Masheh Nuel & Naquib 💛

Birthday song dari group Sophys memang takleh lupa 😊






Thank you Mama & Abah & Adik sebab wish hehehe thank you sebab lahirkan, jaga and sayang yong & spend lots of money on me. Couldn't be here until today without your love and supports! Sayang dunia akhirat muah xoxo 💞 Thanks a lot my housemates for my 20th birthday suprise fuh korang punya suprise serious tak expect langsung huhu sampai nanges teruk tau 😭 Thank you for the cute crown (terasa macam princess kejap), brownies & foodies hehehe 💛 Thankiezzz dear Sophys fam for the wishes that were given through whatsapp group or personal, I do appreciate and lovin' it a lot haha paling takkan lupa long birthday wish from yat, her present and pizza slice & birthday song from the boys; nuel, furqon, arif aiman, muzani, keri, pahdeng <3 kinder joy from roommate sejati & a container of ice cream from my twin, Nuel & classmate Naquib (walaupun aku still rasa korang perli tapi ha takpelah tak kisah) Hm tak kisah lah jadi akak aiskrim pun at least ada juga something big impact yang aku tinggalkan kat bertam ni hiks 💖 thank you #zoukjahbuddies walaupun tak celebrate this year but sokayyyyyy i don't mind pun sebab iolls dah besar 😛 kepada that person yang bagi harapan & morning wishes for several days and made me happy for awhile walaupun lepastu nanges terokz macam orang gila ha thank you lah walaupun after ni srs aku tak rasa aku akan suka kau (padan muka) and to all my friends tak kisah lah kat skla ke, jess or kawan dari mana-mana tempat pun, thanks a lot for the warm wishes and beautiful doas. May Allah bless you gais too! 😘












Alhamdulillah, already 20 years old on 8th April heheee moga makin matang, makin cantik, makin rajin pergi usrah, makin baik, makin pandai, makin kuat & tabah, makin sabar & tak kuat marah, moga tak kuat online shopping, makin kurus, makin tak easily feel attach to people, jadi anak yang solehah, jadi orang yang berguna untuk Islam, jadi manusia yang open-minded & pemurah, jadi kawan yang sporting tak control ayu (:p) & moga lebih kuat untuk menolak segala keinginan nafsu untuk ada boyfriend dan sebagainya (bercinta lepas kahwin jelah hahahaha takpun bercinta dengan abe kpop mueheh 👻 moga Nurul Aida dapat kumpul duit for the future; house, car, travel & continue degree ✌

Comments