K-POP | my top songs in March 2018

Friday 6 April 2018

Annyeong, this is my kpop songs section here.

1. Wanna One - I.P.U

Don't you think they look super adorable here in i.p.u music video? All looking so cute especially jihoon ha kan kan baik mengaku 😋



2. Wanna One - Boomerang

I was counting down each day for this mv to be released & got really excited when it did uhuu what would I do when they get disband :((


My god, stop looking at me that way Daniel oppa!!! I couldn't breathe properly aish everytime you said 'Boomerang' my heart stops beating tahu tak eee tampor kang & my favourite part is when you say 'Oh my god' hehe 


My bias wrecker "bae" jinyoung 💘 he's seriously getting better and better each comeback & he can be a main vocal someday, goodluck jinyoungi~ we're rooting for you!

3. Mamamoo - Starry Night

How can people say no to Mamamoo?! They've the best vocalists and rapper duh they are legend, seriously!!!!


4. Samuel - ONE


Put your hands up & scream for this boy comeback!!! He looks so manly duh wearing suit pastu dengan hairstyle macamtu 😍 I keep on replaying this song on youtube hoping for the views to increase. Rasa nak marah sebab his mv get so little views padahal vocal, dance, rap and all are just too good that no one could deny 😔

5. Roy Kim - Only Then


Boyfriend material betul lah oppa ni hahaha dah lah suara sedap, nyanyi macam nak dodoi aku tidur je 😚 keh keh

6. NCT DREAM - Go


Boleh dikatakan aku ni new NCTzen cewah sebenarnya before ni memang tak minat pun, satu lagu pun aku tak pernah click kat youtube tapi kat ig selalu juga keluar pasal diorang ni ha aku pun tak faham kenapa popular sangat tah 🙄 Dah lah idk how things work between them, macam berapa banyak subunits entah then NCT ni group macam mana actually I still confuse huhu. Start dengar pun masa lagu NCT U - Boss sebab asyik international self taught kpop dancer buat cover 😛

7. J-hope - Daydream

It's a bop!!!!!


8. GOT7 - Look

Yayyyy comeback 🙆 Rasa macam dah lama gila diorang tak comeback rindu gak lah to be honest huhu




Lagu ni takde mv pun just audio je tapi still da bomb weh 😎 Siapa je boleh lawan Bigbang the king of kpop cewah hahaha nak tunggu semua orang keluar military tu memang lama lah tapi sokayyyy I'll wait for you oppa-deul 💓



New fan here!!!!! 😋 Start discover diorang masa terjumpa video yg trainees in stray kids show then last month lah if I'm not mistaken start minat diorang sebab dengar lagu Hellevator hihi sumpah gempak doooo patutlah winner 🏆 Paling minat woojin sebab suara dia sedappppppp although aku bukan stan diorang since predebut but who cares duh 🙄 lagipun birthday kita sama hek hek mungkin jodoh 😛 In this mv, aku boleh jadi gila dengar rap diorang perh padu 👍👍

Ps:/ just click at the song title & you'll be direct to youtube yayy enjoy!

Comments

  1. i think im in love with jhope's mixtape ! all of them are jjang ~ also, got7 slays as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't listen to all of his songs yet but will surely do! Yezzz got7 slays ^^

      Delete