struggling with current dry and flaky skin

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Salam.

(I am actually have oily skin type since standard 6 and also lot of pimples)


I had a bad breakout a week before new semester started. Pimples grew on every part of my face especially on both cheeks. I put acne meds almost everyday. I popped my pimples and they left hideous scars behind. Then, I started to use a new acne cleanser from pharmacy. I've just used it for few days and it did lessen the appearance of the acne.

However, this great news isn't last for long before I found dry, flaky patches on my cheeks and around the mouth. I suffered from the dry skin before which was during 5 months semester break. Tapi tu under nose je itu pun seciput. Ha yang seciput tu lah yang membuat aku merana setiap hari. Risau sangat kalau jadi makin teruk and end up jadi eczema ke apa. Bila dah teruk tu jadi berdarah yelah sebab kering kan. Nak menangis je rasa. Nak tutup dengan concealer pun tak guna sebab lagi nampak huduh ada lah. Pakai makeup jangan cerita lah, langsung tak boleh. Bio-oil was my hero!!! Tapi not sure why I am suffering from the same thing, again (?!) Mungkin selalu sangat pakai acne meds.

Serious aku takut dengan kulit muka yang sekarang. I rather have oily skin than dry skin. Kulit aku kering area lower part of my cheeks dan ke bawah. Dah macam-macam aku buat. Aku stop pakai cleanser from pharmacy yang aku beli tu and I only cleanse my face with oil cleanser sebab pakai sunblock. I also skip toner in my skincare routine uwowww macam tak percaya je sebab bagi aku paling wajib pakai toner sebab kulit berminyak tapi since sekarang ni boleh kata severe dry so, boleh lah tak pakai. Then, I use a lot, like very very very much of moisturizers. Moisture is what my skin needs. I layered my face with bio-oil for days. Tapi tak jalan juga. Jadi aku tukar sikit; I used 2 layers of serum, 3 layers of aloe vera gel  and 2 layer of bio-oil. Ha amik kau banyak kan 😂 It does help a lil bit tapi still dry I did this routine for 2 days. After around 20 mins of applying, kulit jadi kering balik. Ha nampak tak betapa teruknya my skin. Aku pergi kelas dengan segala macam moisturizers tau kat muka + bedak baby johnson sebab nak cover sikit all my acne scars. Walaupun macam tak function langsung sebab scars tu sangat jelas lagi nyata. No concealer. No bb cream or cushion. Then, these past 2 days (including today), I've been using 2 layers of Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream to replace those moisturizer and yes, I think I could see a bit of improvement so far. Kurang sikit lah keringnya.

New holy grail!!

Dah berapa lama aku beli Mizon snail cream tu, tapi tak berapa nak pakai sebab tak nampak sangat improvement pada scars and pimples. Mungkin sebab banyak sangat pakai produk in a time so, tak tahu which products that work. Tapi sekarang, I think it does reduces acne scars sebab nampak jelas lah makin kurang tompok tompok hitam kehidupan. Bila pakai, selalu rasa macam cream ni more to moisturizer sebab dia thick gila and also sticky. Like, yezz gais it's so thick. And Alhamdulillah, bila dah kulit kering ni baru lah nampak kegunaan cream yang asyik duk tersadai dalam laci ha nampak tak pembaziran kat situ. I'll be using this cream for awhile, and insyaAllah later aku bagitahu if my skin has gettin' better. Okay 👌

If you know any good moisturizers or products yang boleh bantu masalah kulit yang ter-lebih kering ni, please do comment below hehe thankzzz 💛🌼

Comments

  1. maybe you need to consume vitamin B , it helps me since i also have a flaky skin around mouth like 2 years ago? i was in 2nd semester that time in alor gajah

    ReplyDelete
  2. drink lotsa of water and regularly apply moisturizer might help u in this ;D
    follow sini #9

    ReplyDelete