principle of genetics I

Sunday 14 August 2016

Salam.

Hey its almost 2 o'clock in the morning! Need some time to release this stress of reading lecture's notes and doing my own notes for the whole day. Tepu tepu. Some of my quizes and tests result aren't that good tho so I gotta push myself to the limit. I came here to study in the sake of Allah and also for my parent. And for myself too. I want to be like Sir Syafiq, my pre calculus lecturer. He's just 23 years old (if I'm not mistaken) yet he's already a Master holder!!!!? My housemates told me that it's possible for those who's really good or genius I must say. Wah no wonder lah he can be a lecturer at a very young age! Feeling awful of myself. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Apa aku buat selama ni dooo?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dah lah baik sambung baca Principle of Genetics I #saveme #ineedsomespace #butineedtostudy #candielikethis #bestrongdearself

Comments