selcas

Sunday 16 July 2017

Salam.


I went to Labu, Negeri Sembilan this morning and on the way there, I took lots of selfies. The selca (s) that I took today turned out quite good. I want to upload it somewhere but I don't have a personal instagram account other than my Kpop account. I don't have twitter and wechat. I think it'll be weird if I post these photos on Facebook because hmm I'm rarely login. So, I'll just post it here! 

Eyeshadow: Maybelline The Blushed Nudes in Angel & Smoky Taupe
Bb Cream: Mylara Skincare (I'll do review soon!)
Concealer: Maybelline Pure Mineral
Lip: 3CE Lily Maymac code 118

Never knew applying eyeshadows would be this exciting!




So happy because I already know how to use lipstick instead of lip tint without looking like a weirdo 😁

Pinjam topi Abah kejap hihi

Girls' selfie ❤💜💛💚💙💖
Mama also starting to love shawls! She already have 3 pieces of it now and next Thursday, she's planning to buy some more Aigoo 

Comments