exco keusahawanan SOPHYS 17/18

Friday 23 December 2016

Salam.

I was elected as Exco Keusahawanan in Society of Pharmacy Students on 15 December. Alhamdulillah, I never expect to receive this kind of gift from Allah 😣 Feel so blessed! InsyaAllah dengan peluang yang diberikan, I'll try my very best to balance between SOPHYS and my studies. Also, I'll try my best to make use of this chance to grab as much knowledge as I can and built my confidence through this club. 


After Anatomy class ended, all the senior of SOPHYS came to the DK then the president told us that they are going to announce the new Exco SOPHYS. The temperature in the DK was very low and I was so cold and extremely nervous. My hands couldn't stop shaking. Even my friends who were sitting next to me held my hands to warm me. But failed. It must be due to the nervousness and the coldness. Despite that, I could smile, fortunately. Although I seemed so awkward. It's okay, I was all good.





Presiden : Emmanuel
Naib Presiden : Shahidah
Bendahari : Hafizi
Setiausaha : Rebecca
Exco Akademik📚 : Nik, Yat
Exco Keusahawanan💰 : Sayuti, Me😎
Exco Logistik🚌 : Umar, Najiha
Exco Modal Insan : Ali, Nisa'
Exco Sukan🏃🏀 : Buza, Zetwe

Comments