my 2017 resolutions

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Salam.

Before another year ends, I'll just write my new year resolutions. It's something simple, but not everyone, and myself can do it with istiqamah easily. 

Resolutions;
  1. Study for the sake of Allah, not because of an A on result paper or AD
  2. Gain as much knowledge as possible in society club on how to handle programs 🎪
  3. Manage time ⏰ well, and balance between study and club
  4. Eat 🍛 less and lose 10kg weight 
  5. Istiqamah solat berjemaah every Subuh and Isya' at surau ❗❗
  6. Be more confident especially when talking infront
  7. Be kind to people and smileeee 😀😀
  8. Exercise regularly; don't be lazy to riadah 🏃🏁
  9. Always be a good daughter and sister and friend
  10. Go hiking or outdoor activities more often! 
Okay, 10 resolutions are more than enough. I can't wait for this Sunday which is the first day of 2017 because I'll be spending my new year with ....... (you know who) 

Madam Dini will bring all of the excos to Bukit Jambul to hike yippeee it's gonna be exciting! 😉😉 will post 'bout it later 

Comments