let's do this; huge book exchange

Thursday 5 July 2018

Attention to all book lovers 📚


I'm looking for people to participate in a huge book exchange. You can be anywhere in the world. All you have to do is buy your favorite book (just one) and send it to a stranger (i'll send their details through in an email).

You'll receive a roughly maximum of 36 books back to you, to keep. They'll be favorite books from strangers around the world!

If you are interested in taking part, please comment 'in' down below together with your email address OR you can directly email 'in' to me; nurulaidakapli8498@gmail.com & I'll send you all the details!

💖

Comments

  1. I'm in! Nah my email ^^ aliaa_mohamednasir@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeyyyy hehe already emailed you the rules ;)

      Delete