done, finals semester 4

Friday 13 July 2018


Hi gais, just want to let you know that I've just finished my finals this morning (yuhuwww super happy) & i am done with semester 4 and insyaAllah will be going for hospital training aka internship at Hospital Teluk Intan, Perak next month for a year (yes gais setahun bukan 3 bulan, bukan 6 bulan huhu sekian).


It is supposed to start on september but they just make it much more earlier. The first time they informed us, i thought it will be on 30th august sekali ha amekaw 13th august duh. Excited, yet scared of how the training will be. Lupa, kena study for muet luls & revise all the medications name, mechanism of action, indications etc - pharmacology subjects.

I had fun eating alone this afternoon after exam (because no one ask me to go out huhu sad) at pizza hut. I used grab car guys iolls dah terel guna grab car hihu :") i ate spaghetti carbonara, personal aloha chicken pizza & mushroom soup all by myself. I was soooooo full and my tummy, of course happy. The last night here in bertam, I had dinner with my Sophys friends hahaha ingatkan ramai alahai kitorang berempat je rupanya; aku, yat, buza & nuel.

Aku hantar ati balik siang tadi ya Allah tak sangka nangis macam teruk jugaklah aku nangis tadi. Tapi tulah ati is one of my closest friend that i have in bertam & she's a very good, kind, sangat pemurah, funny, studious gila, alim and of course my no 1 zumba student. Won't be seeing her for a year, I'll miss her a lot.

Disebabkan tak dapat beraya tahun ni (finals lepas raya gais #uitmstudent), ingatnya habis final nih nak beraya lah pergi openhouse bagai hahaha sekali, harini last syawal alahai :(( kesedihan dan kepiluan apakah ini. Alhamdulillah, this year dapat puasa enam sebab last year sekerat jalan je :p

Till here, will post something later. Still got so many things to pack & i'm not even half done ;)

Comments