new year 2016

Saturday 2 January 2016

Salam. 

I'm wishing you a happy new year and hoping the best for you in 2016. Alhamdulillah, I'm still given a chance to breathe and pray to Allah in this very new year. So, what's your resolutions? And how do you want to achieve it? Not just sitting and hoping your resolutions to come true, of course. 

My resolutions are ;
- become a better muslimah 
- become a better daughter/sister/friends/human being
- lose weight and be fit (tak nak aku asyik kena panggil gemukss)
- get into uni
- save more money
- improve my communication skills
- get more friends
- open up more to people

Haha get marry is not one of my resolutions this year because I'm had just turned 18 years old this year well chill lah. Tapi kalau dah ditakdirkan, cannot say anything. I didn't even get into any relationship for 18 years and I'm still cool and happy, WHAT?! Siapa cakap single tak seronok? I'm more into love after married sebab lagi sweet gitu! I would love to have my own love story insyaAllah jika panjang umur dan berkesempatan untuk berkahwin. 

PAHAL CAKAP PASAL KAHWIN NI?!!!

미안해 haha so let's stop here because I'm so so sleepy right now and gotta go to work tomorrow. Yea I'm a working girl y'know eceh. Before I end this post, what's your 2016 resolutions?

Comments