080723 - we're married!

Monday 24 July 2023

 Salam hi everyone 🥰


Tadaaa~~

Yes, I’m wifey now hehehe and I want to officially introduce u guys to the man that has been stealing my heart since 2019, the one that I mentioned and referred as Fila 💞

Alhamdulillah, I’m happily married for 2 weeks already 😍 until this day, I still can’t believe that I got married to the love of my life 🤭 setiap kali bukak mata mesti amazed and macam eh srs lah????? Hehehe to all the readers who have been supporting me & Fila, thank you so much! 🫶🏻 siapa yang baca kisah kami dari 2019 angkat tangan 🙋🏻‍♀️ hahahaha 

I lurvvv everything about our solemnisation although there are some things that could make my big day better, but overall I’m grateful & feel so content! 🥰🥰🥰 here are some pics of my big day hehehe baru dapat sikit je gambar~







Comments