feeling guilty

Sunday 8 April 2018

7:35 pm

If you ask me how I spent my birthday, I spent it well laying on bed and crying all day long. I haven't even had a single meal yet.

It has been awhile I received good morning wishes & some simple daily questions. I found it hard to reply. I didn't know what should I typed. I have no idea. I even asked a friend about this. He's a senior of mine, a guy I used to had a crush on when I was in semester 2, a person my bestie close with & she has a crush on him. She knew he messaged  me because he told her. She asked me to reply, and I did. I kept on saying to her that I think I should stop because (1) she likes him (2) from what I heard, he has a girlfriend although I am not sure how their relationship are & his current status but she said layan kan jelah. Again, I did. 

Sigh.

But, 2 days after, she warned me to not have a crush on him. Well, she said nicely lah duh & sometimes, she laughs. I know deep inside, she's hurt. She's serious. 

I was & am happy when he messaged, he gave me butterflies (weird me) and strangely, I kept waiting for his dms/messages. I should REALLY stop. If I don't, I might really really have a crush on this guy. I kept saving & deleting his phone number. Until now. 

Last night, my friend (that I refer as "she") sent me a long birthday wish through whatsapp. She said :


Then, I said sorry :

I felt bad.

She wished me again on instastory :


</3 and few hours ago, I really wanted to reply to his dm. But, I didn't.

Comments

  1. eyy girl don’t torture your poor tummy like that!

    Hehe happy belated birthday Aida (if it’s not too late) 🎈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too late hihi my birthday's on 8th April so, you wish on time ehehe thank you Aliaa :-)

      Delete