penang here I come

Monday 23 May 2016

Salam.

Tonight is the last night I'm spending with my little family before I'll continue my studies at UiTM Kampus Bertam, Pulau Pinang in pharmaceutical course. Aih it's painful to leave my family behind. But, what can I do? It's a must in order to pursue my dream as a pharmacist in the future. Leaving my home-sweet-home at 8.45 am and I'm safely arrived in Penang at 1.30pm. I was having fun...........sleeping the whole way to Penang!!!!! (Haha) Sampai sana terus pergi cari UiTM Bukit Mertajam dimana aku akan mendaftarkan diri esok pagi. After that, I went to UiTM Kampus Bertam to see the place I'll be studying for 3 years and the hostel is so beautifullllll from the outside. Harapnya dalam hostel pun cantik jugak lah. 



Petang pulak pergi melawat Pak Ridwan kat Hospital Sg Petani, Kedah sekejap. Dengar macam jauh tapi sebenarnya, alahai dekat bebenor. And right now, I'm laying on the bed while writing this post. Will be posting pics of my new student life later. Alhamdulillah for today, Allah! Never lose hope and put your trust in Allah because Allah knows what is the best for us 🌛

Comments